This gala is now open for entries from TOP, A1, A2, A3. Entries should be made via your online account.
Closing date 20th October 2021.
- The gala is licensed at Level 3 and requires entry times from 1st September 2019.
- Ages are at 31st December 2021.
- Fees are £6.25 per swim and should be submitted with an entry time via your SCDS member account.
- Swimmers must be at least age 9 years on 31st December 2021 and must be registered at Swim England Category 2 to compete (you can check this on the member account) although you can request and pay for an upgrade to the end of this year.
- All 50m events do not have an upper limit qualifying time. Any swimmer entering a gala for the first time must speak to their squad coach about the entry time. Entries must be submitted with a time for ALL swims entered or may be rejected.
- Please note the use of image capturing equipment (still or video) is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in all areas.
- The gala will be run in line with any covid restrictions in place at the time.